Monday 4 April 2011

style focus: wallpaper rose

Hi everyone! Firstly, apologies for a slight lack of posting during the latter half of last week. I've been pretty busy writing job applications and contacting companies for work experience, so I promise to update more regularly this week!

Right, on to this week's Style Focus. I give you...

http://www.wallpaperrose.bigcartel.com/


Wallpaper Rose is an online jewellery company that stocks beautiful vintage inspired necklaces, brooches and other gorgeous pieces. The style of the jewellery is exactly what I look for when buying accessories; pieces that look unique and pre-loved, even if they are brand spanking new! The company also stocks a selection of tees with lovely lace peter pan collars, which I can't wait to get my hands on! Unfortunately, most of the available colours are currently sold out but a little birdie has informed me that the next set is being worked on at the moment!

Here is a selection of some of my favourite items from the shop;


Eugenie necklace, £20

Eleanor brooch, £8 (on sale)

Rosamund tea necklace, £12


Lily brooch, £8 (on sale)

Rosie necklace, £15

Jen Tee - Burgundy Marl, £11


(All images taken from Wallpaper Rose)



I will definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for when the beautiful Jen tees get re-stocked! I think the lace collars are so lovely; the perfect way of making a normal t-shirt a real statement piece. I also love the Eugenie necklace, as the sea diving helmet is just such a unique charm!

I reccommend that you check out the website asap, if you want to get your hands on any of the sale items featured (and there are a few more sale gems on the site), as I'm sure they won't be around for long! You can also follow Wallpaper Rose on twitter, to be kept up-to-date with all their latest products!






No comments:

Post a Comment