Sunday 10 April 2011

pick of the best: sandals

Welcome to this week's very late (so so sorry!) pick of the best! The gorgeous summer weather we've been having over the weekend got me thinking about footwear, specifically my lack of summer shoes, which is why I have decided to take a look at some of the sandals in the shops at the moment.

As I pretty much live in my DM's, or a pair of boring black Topshop boots, the thought of exposing my feet to the world when the warm weather hits is pretty terrifying, but this lovely selection makes the scary prospect that tiny bit easier!
Hawk Feather T-Bar Sandals, £30, Topshop


Navaho Sandal, £65, Office

FRAN Suede Tassle Sandals, £40, ASOS

Plaited Beaded Sandals, £29.99, New Look

Brown Print Gladiator Sandals, £44.99, River Island


Kalahari Sandals, £55, Carvela (Kurt Geiger)




 I think my favourites have to be the leopard print sandals from River Island as I really like the chunky straps and buckles; I am definitely not one for a dainty sandal that will expose my whole foot! I can imagine wearing them with a lovely black maxi dress on a long summer evening.

I should be back to my regular blogging next week. I started a new part-time job at a bank on friday (I definitely need to get some shopping funds while I pursue my writing career!), and I've been suffering with an ear infection so I've been a bit down. Once I've settled into the job, and visited the doctor, I should be back on track though!

Hope you're all enjoying the lovely weather!

5 comments:

  1. i love that topshop pair, straight to the wishlist! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely topshop sandals! i'm lusting over a pair of woven sandals from topshop! :)

    hope you'll enter my giveaway!
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely selection, I love the asos suede ones and the leopard print gladiators! I'm the same, not keen on dainty type ones. Ahh the weather has turned all cloudy here :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the whole bohemian aesthetic to them. Not only that, but very cheap and affordable...

    All the best, Angel

    http://www.fashionablynumb.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bohemian feel to them all. My faves would have to be the Office ones :)

    I'm new to blogging, I hope you'll check mine out :)

    http://somethingsimple-f.blogspot.com/

    Frances, xx

    ReplyDelete