Tuesday 5 April 2011

birthday treats

Last week I introduced a new item to the blog, Pick of the Best, which I feel was quite well received by you all and I intend to keep it as a regular feature!

However, today is my little sister's 11th birthday so I have been a bit busy sorting birthday-related things out for her; she is having a Mexican themed party after school so I have been making a pineapple shaped pinata...and a lovely Victoria sponge (not at all Mexican related, I agree, but delicious nonetheless!)



I will be back tomorrow with my pick of the best for this week! Plus, news on a crafty blog shop I'm considering opening!

x

5 comments:

  1. That cake looks AMAZING! Hope you both have a lovely day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Daisy :)
    Cake is literally the only foodie thing I can make! I'm trying to get better though..
    Thanks for following me, I just had a quick look at your blog and it looks great; I'll have a proper read tomorrow :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh that cake looks delicious, I'm hungry now! Your blog is lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake looks delicious!

    I hope your sister has a great birthday, a pineapple shaped pinata sounds mighty impressive too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg that cake looks so yummy!!!

    hope you'll enter my giveaway
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete