Thursday 2 December 2010

if you still want me, please forgive me

Apologies for the rather delayed blog update! Oxford Street tends to opt for rather anti-social retail opening hours over the Christmas period, and I have consequently found myself arriving home at nearly midnight some evenings. (Note: Who are you mad people that feel the need to purchase a new dress at 11pm on a Saturday evening?! That is the beauty of online shopping, no?)
However, I am hoping that December will prove to be a month of inspiration, and I am planning on being rather more active within the blogosphere.

Last night, I went to see Arcade Fire at the O2 arena with my boyfriend (hence the blog title; taken from 'Crown of Love') and I thought they were amazing. The band sounded even better than on CD and the set was visually stunning, as was the singer's fantastic sequinned dress! It was the perfect start to my favourite month of the year, made even more perfect by the snow falling as we left the venue. (Yes, I am unashamedly a huge Christmas fan, and love the excitement leading up to the 25th even more than the day itself!) Anyway, for those of you yet to catch this band live I would highly recommend grabbing a ticket for the tour - I think there are still some available for tonight online.



I'm going to trek through the snow to my doctor's appointment now, as I've been suffering with a typical December cold for over a week now, but I will post a more fashion related update later today. I have recently bought a velvet maxi skirt (feeling like I wanted to channel a grunge chic look for winter) which needs some outfit planning!


No comments:

Post a Comment